- The Air's advanced hydrodynamic profile is a byproduct of Cressi’s Dual Integrated Frame Technology System patent, integrating the silicone skirt to the lens frame. This results in a reduced overall thickness and an increased field of vision.
- The Air's frame has swiveling, easily adjustable buckles that increase user customization, providing stability, adaptability and unprecedented fitting to this mask.
- This mask has a particular tapered structure deriving directly from the highly popular Nano-mask patent.
- The Dual Integrated Frame Technology System allows you to join the silicone skirt to the lens frame without major interruptions of the curvature continuity.
- The result is a mask with an extremely hydrodynamic shape and, visibility being equal, a significantly smaller size.
- The field of view obtained is particularly wide, laterally and in the lower zone.
- The skirt, in the front part, has a structural silicone insert which increases the sealing ability of the mask and creates an exceptionally pleasant chromatic play.
- Micrometer adjustable buckles.
Cressi Air Mask