- Available in Orange or Yellow
- Dimensions: 1.4m long x 20cm wide.
- The SMBC is inflated by simply purging a second stage in the open end when underwater. The really clever bit is in the mouth where our unique self-sealing baffle - or duckbill valve - is forced shut, forming an airtight seal, on inflation.
- Features a stream-lining flap which folds back over the mouth and prevents any sea-anchor drag effect when used in a current.
- Can be used as a delayed-action SMB or it can be inflated at the start of the dive and towed as a standard surface marker.
- Rolls up neatly and can be stowed in a pocket, attached to an external D ring
AP Diving Self Sealing SMB